Muskogee Public Schools Innovations Academy
Students must complete the New Student or Returning Student Enrollment and select the E-Learning Option to be considered to enroll in Roughers Innovations Academy.
Muskogee Public Schools Innovations Academy is a blended learning environment offering students the best of two worlds: self-paced internet-based instruction and face-to-face support, socialization, and extracurricular activities.
Students will engage in virtual instruction provided through Edgenuity. Edgenuity is a leading provider of K-12 online learning solutions. Through a partnership with Muskogee Public Schools, they will provide students with the tools and support needed to maximize learning and improve academic success.
In addition to this standards-based platform, students will engage in virtual Google Meets classes and face-to-face instruction with Muskogee Public Schools’ highly qualified teachers.
Enrollment is limited to 500 students. Admission and continued participation in the Innovations Academy will be determined by the following.
- be a Muskogee Public Schools 3rd-12th grade student.
- have recommendations from the previous year’s principal/teacher.
- participate with parent/guardian in required orientation.
- attend on-site supports on one assigned day weekly.
- maintain a “C” or higher grade point average.
- complete required course content.
- communicate with teachers/staff weekly.
- maintain state-mandated attendance rate (90%).